Terms and Conditions
PAWSOME PET SERVICES LLP CUSTOMER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to PAWSOME PET SERVICES LLP. These terms and conditions (the “Terms”), together with the documents referred to in the Terms, govern your use of the services.
Please ensure that you read them carefully and contact us with any. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. By availing our services you agree to the Terms.
You acknowledge and agree that you have had sufficient chance to read and understand the Terms and you agree to be bound by them.
1. ABOUT US
- The Service is offered by PAWSOME PET SERVICES LLP (AAL 3704) (“we” or “us”or “HYP”).
- HYP is based in Dehli, INDIA and makes no claims that the service is website ropriate to be used on pets outside INDIA.
- HYP is a business that provides a simple vet consultational service that enables you to arrange and schedule non-emergency face-to-face veterinary consultations (the“Consultation(s)”) conducted by third party independent practising veterinarians(the “Contractor Vet(s)”) under agreement with HYP who conduct theConsultations at the address you nominate on your customer profile (together,the “Services”). You acknowledge and agree that HYP does not provide veterinary services.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The service is protected by intellectual property laws. All information, text, images, graphics, logos, trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and video (the“Content”) contained on this website is owned or licensed by HYP and remain the property of their respective owners.
- Your use of the service and access to any Content does not grant or transfer any rights, title or interest to you in relation to the service or the Content.
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- a) we retain complete editorial control over the website and may alter, amend or cease the operation at any time in our sole discretion; and
- b) the service will not operate on a continuous basis, and may be available from time to time (including for maintenance purposes).
3. NO MEDICAL ADVICE AND NON-EMERGENCY SERVICES
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- a) The information and contents of the website and any documents contained in it are provided for general information purposes only and not medical advice. It must not be used or relied upon for the purposes of medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
- b) HYP’s Services are non-emergency. Please call emergency services in the case of an emergency or attend the nearest animal hospital emergency centre.
- At all times during your use of the Services, including booking Consultations, during Consultations and after Consultations, you agree to comply with the HYP Customer FAQ’s.
- When booking Consultations, you acknowledge and agree that you will complete the booking process, any requests for information, and selection of Consultation type when prompted on the website honestly and to the best of your ability.
- You acknowledge that PAWSOME PET SERVICES LLP makes bookings in 1 hour time slots, meaning we aim to arrive within a 60 minute window as advised per each booking time.
- You acknowledge that unforeseen delays can occur and that the Vet may arrive outside your 1-hour window and PAWSOME PET SERVICES LLP is not liable for any loss due to a delay in arrival.
- The Consultation information provided by you will be relied upon:
- a) By the Contractor Vet in conducting the treatment of your animal; and
- b) By HYP to determine the correct costs of the Consultation.
- In the event that you err in your selection of the Consultation type, you acknowledge and agree that neither HYP nor the Contractor Vets will be able to guarantee accurate treatment and medication provided to your animal during the Consultation and we are not liable for any damages, harm or losses including death of your animal.
- During Consultations, you acknowledge and agree that you will not cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience, whether to the Contractor Vets or any other party.
5. PAYMENT The Fee
- Provision of the Services is subject to your pre-website of the Consultation fee to the Contractor Vets and a booking fee to HYP (together, the “Fee”).
- You acknowledge and agree to pay in full, all costs associated with any and all additional medications and procedures, which will be itemised on the bill you receive.
- You acknowledge and agree to PAWSOME PET SERVICES LLP charging your nominated card for any and all additional charges, that are itemised on the bill you receive.
- The terms for quoting the Fee, what is included with the Fee and the payment process of the Fee are set out in the HYP FAQ’s and you agree to be bound by those terms. All prices include GST.
- You acknowledge and agree that HYP can vary the Fee at any time.
- Making payments
- You acknowledge and agree to pay all fees at the time of service.
- You acknowledge and agree to pay any reasonable administrative and other fees associated with late payment by you
- When making any payments in relation to your use of the Website or the Services, you warrant that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the HYP terms and conditions which are available on their website https://healyourpaws.com/tnc.
- You acknowledge and agree that where a request for payment of the Fee is returned or denied, for whatever reason, by your financial institution or is unpaid by you for any other reason, then you are liable for any costs, including banking fees and charges, associated with the Fee. Consultations are not confirmed until the Fee is received by Stripe. Cancellation or rescheduling
- You may reschedule or cancel Consultations in accordance with the HYP Customer FAQ’s.
- You acknowledge and agree that PAWSOME PET SERVICES LLP will charge you 50% of the consultation fee if you cancel within 6 hours of the scheduled booking time, and100% of the consultation fee if you cancel within 2 hours of the scheduled booking time.
- HYP takes your privacy seriously and any information provided through the use of the Website and/or Services is collected, used, disclosed and stored in accordance with the Privacy Act. This includes information such as names, contact details, pet health records, browsing date related to HYP.
- In the course of providing its Services, HYP may collect personal information from visitors to its site. This may include the contact details and other personal information of users who sign up to HYP Services. HYP may also collect browsing data by users. HYP will only use the information it has been given in accordance with the purpose for which it is collected, and will not share any personal or sensitive information about visitors to its site without the express written consent of its users.
7. WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
- To the maximum extent permitted by law including the Website Consumer Law, we make no warranties or representations about this Website or its contents, including but not limited to warranties or representations that they will be complete, accurate or up-to-date that access will be interrupted or error-free or free from viruses, or that this Website will be secure.
- We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice, your access to the Website or any of its contents or features, at any time without notice and we will not be responsible for any loss cost, damage or liability that may arise as are sult.
8. OUR LIABILITY
- To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability in respect of loss of data, interruption of business or any consequential or incidental damages.
- To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties or terms (whether express or implied) other than those expressly set out in these Terms.
- These Terms are to be read subject to any legislation which prohibits or restricts the exclusion, restriction or modification of any implied warranties, conditions, guarantees or obligations. If such legislation website lies, to the extent possible, we limit our liability in respect of any claim to, at our option:
- a) in the case of goods:
- i. the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- ii. the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
- b) in the case of goods:
- i. the supply of the services again; or
- ii. the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- Nothing in these Terms purports to modify, exclude or limit the conditions, warranties and undertakings, and other legal rights, under the Competition and Consumer Act 2019 and other laws. Any other warranties or conditions which are not guaranteed by the Indian Consumer Law or the Competition and Consumer Regulations 2013 are expressly excluded where permitted, including liability for incidental or consequential damages caused by breach of any express or implied warranty or condition.
- You agree to indemnify HYP, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors from and against all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred, suffered or arising out of or in connection with:
- a) your use of the Website ;
- b) your use of the Services or services or goods obtained through your use of the Services;
- c) your breach of these of Terms;
- These Terms terminate automatically if, for any reason, we cease to operate the website or provide the Service.
- We may otherwise terminate these Terms immediately, on notice to you, if you have breached these Terms in any way.
11. LINKED SITES
- The website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not responsible for the content on those linked websites and have no control over or rights in those linked websites.
12. ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
- While we use all reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on the website , to the extent permitted by law, including the Indian Consumer Law, we make no warranty regarding the information on the website . You should monitor any changes to the information contained on the website .
- We reserve the right to change, modify, add to the website (including the Terms) or the information, the Services or any other services or products described in it without notice. Please check these terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the website and the Services following posting of changes to these terms signifies your acceptance of these changes.
13. JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW
- Your use of the services and these Terms are governed by the law of Delhi and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in Delhi.